Monday, January 22, 2007

The Dude Ranch Beckons

I was pleased to find that; although my longtime roomate, Matt Dunn, recently betrayed us all by announcing a move-out date a full MONTH EARLIER than absolutely necessary (due to a rapidly-approaching nuptual beartrap); he honored us with the following Craigslist.com post:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
$650 Sandy Springs Room Available - Best Folks EVER

Brandon Mill at Roswell

$650 Gets you a room in a classic ranch house with some of the best people I've ever met. Utilities (gas, electric, trash, water)? Paid for! Cable with every movie channel? Paid for! FREE long distance? Paid for! Internet? Well...just kidding...Paid for!

Best time of my life! So why am I leaving? I'm getting married and want to fill the room with the right person on the way out. Come to think of it, why am I getting married?! (Just kidding, baby. I love you)

I work north of Sandy Springs (Northridge) and my commute takes about 10 -15 minutes. Another roommate works downtown and his commute takes 15 -20 minutes. We have all kinds of EXCLUSIVE back road knowledge to share about getting around town.

If you are a good (fairly clean, very considerate) roommate with a great sense of humor, call Matt at 404 324 7843 about filling my spot or reply to my email link, found above.

The DUDE ranch beckons...and the Dude Abides

No comments: