Friday, January 22, 2010

Somebody Needs Attention

When Tyler feels ignored this is what she does to my instant messenger system:

Hallo, how's it going? Where are you? WHY ARE YOU NOT TALKING TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEE?!?!?!?! I'm BOOOOOORRREEEEDDDDDDD.
Seriously though, things are rockin' around here.

Just kidding.

Not really rockin.

Ok they ARE rocking and rollin.
Just kidding, if they were rocking, I wouldn't be emailing you right now.
Just kidding I would.
Just kidding I really am hungry.
Just kidding I'm not because I ate grits for breaky and they're tiding me over nicely.
Just kidding they're not, they're ground corn for pete's sake. Chickens eat more than that.
Just kidding they don't, or their stomachs would explode.
Just kidding they wouldn't, I really don't know the anatomy of a chicken.
Just kidding, I actually do because my mom worked for a poultry company for 35 years plucking chickens.
Just kidding, she was in Marketing and didn't love me.
Just kidding, she did.
Just kidding it's YOUR family who doesn't love you.
Just kidding, they do, they told me so, on our weekly "how's Jimmy" check in calls. Just kidding we don't have those.

Just kidding, but I do feel like you’re not Focusing Entirely On Me right now (FEOM) and I thought we had discussed the ramifications of that.

I’m not kidding.

No comments: