Monday, March 06, 2006

Observance of the Birthday Month

FRIENDS:

In observance of my birthday month I will be accepting gifts throughout March beginning at noon March 1 and extending through midnight on March 31.

Just FYI to aid you in your gift-giving budgeting and preparation for my birthday month - I prefer useful man toys such as anything with a blade, anything that explodes, anything that you put gasoline in, anything that requires a pump or motor, anything that you shoot, anything camoflauge (mossy oak), or any sort of tool (over $65).

I specifically do not request:

1. a pony
2. anything with a ruffle
3. a cute basket of any kind
4. a poodle
5. curtains
6. socks
7. a scarf
8. anything from banana republic
9. a manicure
10. hair gel
11. a Honda civic
12. a book on relationships
13. those little square sushi plates
14. a large, neon Pabst Blue Ribbon sign (matt)
15. a live tiger
16. a small knapsack
17. any musical score performed by Jewel, Sarah Mclachlan, Barbara Streisand, Dionne Warwick, or John Mayer.
18. anything from the Hello Kitty store
or
19. The Rent soundtrack on cassette

Please also note that anything less than $65 I consider "card wadding" and should be considered appropriate only when accompanied by a gift over $65.


JGE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your pony is on the way...I hate to spoil the surprise but I wanted to make sure that you let it out of the box as soon as the Fed-Ex man drops it off...unfortunately, I forget to poke holes in there so it could breathe :)