Friday, March 12, 2010

Attention

Some people require very regular attention or they get very disgruntled.

me: So - you eggsighted for our big weekend of fun?
Tyler: Yeppers. Speaking of eggs, I made another delicious breaky for myself.
me: You're not afraid to eat some food are you! Good lawd. Fatty!
Tyler: Who you calling “fat,” haircut? Breakfast is good for you, chump. Egg whites, whole wheat bread, swiss cheese, tobasco, perfection
me: Good grief. I cooked myself cheerios for breakfast once. That’s about all I had in me.
Tyler: Yah. You have that nerdy dairy allergy too. I'm surprised you made it through middle school.
Me: Eh, so whats up?
Tyler: knock knock
....KNOCK! KNOCK!
....KNOCKYYY KNOCK!!!!!
..........HALLO?
.....(Um, I think thumbody is at your door...)
me: Sorry, I’m back. Um hallo? I mean: “who's there?”
Tyler: Esther
Me: Esther a doctor in the house?!?!?
me: Did I get it??!? IS that it??! Hhahahhaha I made that one up!!
Tyler: NO. Also, you are not funny.
me: ok ok ok ok, fine. "Esther who?"
Tyler: Esther bunny!
....knock knock
..........KNOCK KNOCK
......(ugh, we're going to have to work on your knock knock skills, loser.). Ok, nevermind.
me: Sorry, back again. Ok ok fine. "Esther bunny who?"
Tyler: NO! AGH!!!
me: "ESTHER BUNNY WHO?"
Tyler: You is retarded.
me: ESTHHER BUNNY WHO
Tyler: NO! I said "knock knock" again, nerd.
me: Geez. ok ok ok. "WHO IS THERE?!?!"
Tyler: Anna
me: anna who?
Tyler: Annanother Esther bunny!....Knock knock!!
me: Oh man I’m not sure I have the strength for this; but ok: “who is there?”
Tyler: Stella
me: "Stella who?"
Tyler: Stella nother Esther Bunny!!!! (they're everywhere!!!)
me: Oh man. I’m done. I've had enough. I cant take the mirth
Tyler: I tell you when you're done, and don't you forget it!! KNOCK KNOCK!!!! (one more please!!!)
me: I'M THERE AND I'M ARMED.
Tyler: It's orange! Yoo hoo, Orange is at the door!!! ORANGE IS AT THE DOORRR!!!
me: Ack. Argh. Fine – ORANGE WHO?
Tyler: Orange you glad there are no more Esther bunnies?!?!??!?
me: ok. Is it over?
Tyler: HAPPY FRIDAY JimMay
me: I'm officially dumber now
Tyler: hahahahahahahahaa I was crying I was laughing so hard. So, I enjoyed it at least.
me: Oh man. You don’t get out enough.

No comments: