Thursday, August 12, 2010

New Scan Results

Listen, I know I've tried to lighten things up a bit here recently; and I don't want to upset anybody, but based on Beau's most recent "scans" I think he's got alot more problems than I first suspected:



Obviously; the tapeworms and the gearshifter are the only things preventing Beau from becoming Hideous LobsterBoy. Unfortunately, as you can clearly see from the slide, the tapeworms have gotten drunk off his liver residue and have begun to coil into their classic "S" hibernation shape. Generally, that is what we see in these cases right before the Hideous Lobster Claw takes over.

If the surgeons can't find a way to stop the Hideous Lobster Claw, poison the tapeworms with Natural Lite and get that gearshifter out of him right away - he is in big trouble. Living as half-man, half-lobster is no laughing matter.

Even if he makes it - I'm afraid he's going scream every time he sees boiling water for the rest of his life.

www.jimmyewing.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was awesome! Thank you for sharing the conversation with Jessica and the x-ray. I'd seen the x-ray previously, but it paled in comparison to the one you provided with labels. It is much clearer now!

Anonymous said...

That was awesome! Thank you for sharing the conversation with Jessica and the x-ray. I'd seen the x-ray previously, but it paled in comparison to the one you provided with labels. It is much clearer now!